About University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB
(This is not a state position)
University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB ("UEC") supports the university's educational mission by providing quality services that complement the instructional program. The University depends upon UEC to provide services that cannot be supported with state funds. We’re responsible for business enterprises on campus including, but not limited to, dining, bookstore, convenience store, and vending services. We also serve as the grantee for federal, state, and local funding for research and sponsored projects.
Temporary, full time, exempt, benefited position through 6/30/2023 (Appointment may be renewed annually based upon availability of funds, availability of work and satisfactory job performance).
Salary: $5,629.76 - $8,300.00 per month
Location: San Bernardino, CA
The Family Attachment Interventions Through Healing Solutions (FAITHS) Throughcare Program will recruit, train, and administrate Graduate-Level interns in salient Social and Behavioral Science fields to provide in-custody and out-of-custody psychotherapeutic interventions to justice-involved individuals and their families.
40 Exempt hours per week. Schedule to be arranged, but typically, Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm though some nights, weekend work may be required. Incumbent must be able to participate in remote or on-campus work depending on the directives from the CSUSB campus
First Review Deadline
This position will remain open until filled. Applications will be reviewed beginning 5/24/2022.
Under minimal supervision of the Clinical Manager, the Clinical Service Supervisor will work independently to:
- Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Plans and supervises the work of Clinical Service Practitioners and MFT/LPCC/MSW Interns responsible for performing clinical services to justice-involved individuals and their families in accordance with the BBS and NASW regulations.
- Conducts casework/clinical conferences with Clinical Service Practitioners and MFT/LPCC/MSW Interns and recommends appropriate action.
- Participates in Clinical Service Practitioners and MFT/LPCC/MSW Interns development programs.
- Interprets special programs and provides information about services available through other social resources.
- Participates in development and formulation of FAITHS Throughcare program policy and procedures; ensures compliance with legal mandates.
- Represents FAITHS Throughcare program in the community on matters relating to assigned programs and participates in community planning activities and social resource development.
- Evaluates Clinical Service Practitioners and MFT/LPCC/MSW Interns performance and makes work assignments.
- Meet with University Partners’ field practicum liaisons to discus intern performance.
- Reviews and evaluates case records for accuracy and completeness.
- May direct and participate in research studies.
- Composes correspondence and reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: A Master's or Doctoral degree from an accredited institution in behavioral science, human services, social work, counseling, psychology, public health administration, business/public administration, hospital administration, or closely related field of study.
- Experience: Licensed as an LMFT or LCSW for at least two (2) years and completed a Certified Supervisor Program valid in the state of California and by the BBS.
- Supervising experience
- Experience working with and managing graduate level interns
- Experience working with justice-involved individuals and families
- Knowledge of substance abuse disorder and related issues.
- A strong background in child development, parenting, and developmentally-appropriate, positive child guidance.
- Ability to work with a diverse population including communication with people from diverse cultures, ethnic backgrounds, socio-economic levels, and educational levels.
- Skilled in working independently and following through on assignments with minimal direction.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Ability to handle multiple work priorities, organize work projects and complete them in a timely manner.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Cash option
- CalPERS Retirement and CalPers 457
- Group Term Life/ Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Holidays & Personal Holiday
- Vacation and Sick pay accruals
- Educational Assistance Benefit is based on availability of funding.
- Workers' Compensation, Unemployment Insurance, State Disability Insurance
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB is committed to a diverse workforce and affirmative action, and is an equal opportunity employer. UEC maintains and promotes a policy of non-discrimination and non-harassment on the basis of race, sex, gender, color, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic characteristics, status as a disabled veteran, or disabled veteran of the Vietnam era.
To view the UEC Affirmative Action Program, please contact UEC Human Resources at (909) 537-7589 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm.
As an equal opportunity employer, University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB (UEC) is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access UEC's career website as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling UEC's Human Resources Manager at 909-537-7589.
EEO AA Policy Statement
Employment of Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans
UEC is an EOE - Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans. This position will remain open until filled. This has been designated as a sensitive position. The selected candidate must successfully pass a thorough background investigation to include a criminal history check prior to appointment.
CSU policy requires all faculty, staff and students (on or off campus) to be immunized (i.e. vaccinated) against the virus that causes COVID-19.
As part of the campus community, CSUSB requires all UEC employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or present a medical or religious exemption and any appropriate back up documentation. Fully vaccinated is defined as having the last immunization shot at least 14 days prior to the date being evaluated. Current and new employees of UEC are required to adhere to this policy by September 20, 2021 and remain in adherence after that date. All employees are also required to receive COVID booster shots and submit a daily health screen to access any on or off campus location.