About University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB
(This is not a state position)
University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB ("UEC") supports the university's educational mission by providing quality services that complement the instructional program. The University depends upon UEC to provide services that cannot be supported with state funds. We’re responsible for business enterprises on campus including, but not limited to, dining, bookstore, convenience store, and vending services. We also serve as the grantee for federal, state, and local funding for research and sponsored projects.
Temporary, Exempt full time, benefited position through December 31, 2024 (Appointment may be renewed annually based upon availability of funds, availability of work and satisfactory job performance).
Salary: $6,666.67 to $10,000 per month
Location: San Bernardino, CA
Cal State San Bernardino Reentry Initiative (CSRI) is an education-based comprehensive program that offers services to parolees returning to the Inland Empire. With a wide variety of offerings, CSRI addresses each parolee’s criminogenic needs, aiming to increase community safety, break the cycle of incarceration, and reduce the risk of individuals reoffending.
Exempt. 40 hours per week. 8:45am-5:15pm, Monday-Friday (with some evenings and Saturdays required).
First Review Deadline
This position will remain open until filled.
Under minimal supervision of the Director of Administration, the Associate Director of Administration will work independently to:
- Maintaining overall administrative responsibility for the delivery of administrative services;
- Hiring and training employees;
- Planning, assigning and directing work;
- Appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
This Associate Director will have direct responsibility for CSRI’s information technology infrastructure, which will include terminal server environments which must be maintained in a secure fashion in accordance with HIPAA and other requirements. This Director will also supervise various administrative analysts with a broad portfolio of responsibilities.
- Education and Experience:
- Option 1: Master's Degree AND three years of IT experience and staff leadership.
- Option 2: Bachelor's Degree AND Five years of IT experience and staff leadership.
- Additional experience may be substituted for the educational requirement on a year-for-year basis.
Information Technology Qualifications:
- Experience administering terminal server in a server farm environment with VPN security
- Experience networking (with Microsoft Azure, SQL server, Cisco, and Meraki product experience preferred)
- Experience with VOIP software and administration
- Experience with domain management in Microsoft Windows server environment, including remote monitoring and management (RMM), as well as Active Directory management and policy design
- Experience with mobile device management of various kinds
Self-starter, excellent oral and written communication, maintain cooperative working relationships and work with diverse groups, and handle confidential and sensitive information. Must have a strong record of customer service, as this employee will relate internally to staff and externally to stakeholders of various kinds.
Problem solvers, self-starter, and a minimum of two years of experience as an administrative supervisor. Programming experience including VBA, Powershell, PHP, and windows application development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Cash option
- CalPERS Retirement and CalPers 457
- Group Term Life/ Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Holidays & Personal Holiday
- Vacation and Sick pay accruals
- Educational Assistance Benefit is based on availability of funding.
- Workers' Compensation, Unemployment Insurance, State Disability Insurance
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB is committed to a diverse workforce and affirmative action, and is an equal opportunity employer. UEC maintains and promotes a policy of non-discrimination and non-harassment on the basis of race, sex, gender, color, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic characteristics, status as a disabled veteran, or disabled veteran of the Vietnam era.
To view the UEC Affirmative Action Program, please contact UEC Human Resources at (909) 537-7589 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm.
As an equal opportunity employer, University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB (UEC) is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access UEC's career website as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling UEC's Human Resources Manager at 909-537-7589.
EEO AA Policy Statement
Employment of Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans
UEC is an EOE - Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans. This position will remain open until filled. This has been designated as a sensitive position. The selected candidate must successfully pass a thorough background investigation to include a criminal history check prior to appointment.