About University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB
(This is not a state position)
University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB ("UEC") supports the university's educational mission by providing quality services that complement the instructional program. The University depends upon UEC to provide services that cannot be supported with state funds. We’re responsible for business enterprises on campus including, but not limited to, dining, bookstore, convenience store, and vending services. We also serve as the grantee for federal, state, and local funding for research and sponsored projects.
Temporary, Full Time, Non-Exempt, Benefited position through June 30, 2024. (Appointment may be renewed annually based upon availability of funds, availability of work and satisfactory job performance).
Salary: $5,450.00-$6,166.00 per month.
Location: San Bernardino, CA
The Family Attachment Interventions Through Healing Solutions (FAITHS) Throughcare Program will recruit, train, and administrate graduate-level interns in salient Social and Behavioral Science fields to provide in-custody and out-of-custody psychotherapeutic interventions to justice-involved individuals and their families.
40 hours per week. Schedule to be arranged, but typically, Monday-Thursday from 6:30AM am - 5:00 pm though some nights, weekend work may be required. Incumbent must be able to participate in remote or on campus work depending on the directives from the CSUSB campus.
First Review Deadline
This position will remain open until filled.
Under minimal supervision of the Clinical Supervisor, the Clinical Service Practitioner will work independently to:
- Perform comprehensive risk and diagnostic assessments of biopsychosocial conditions. Evaluate clients' social functioning and family/group dynamics. Identify signs of abuse, isolation, abandonment, domestic violence, suicidal ideation/intent, medical/mental impairments, and social functioning issues, as well as cultural and/or socioeconomic factors through formal assessments.
- Establish and maintain trusting professional relationships with clients, providing thorough counseling and case management services. This may include advocacy, psychoeducation, referral, counseling, mediation, and crisis intervention and stabilization.
- Collaborate with other providers, families, and support groups to coordinate provision of services for clients, ensuring optimal care. Assist with appointments, transportation, and referrals.
- Respond to emergencies and provide crisis intervention to minimize risk for clients, using counseling skills to assess, diffuse situations, and achieve client/family stabilization.
- Liaise with law enforcement and the court system to fulfill legal mandates.
- Prepare narrative and statistical reports, maintain accurate case records, and write detailed case documentation, treatment, care, or transition plans, and court reports as necessary.
- Act as a casework consultant/trainer for other staff members, community agencies, and other professionals on complex psychosocial issues. Interpret public social service rules, regulations, and policies to clients and the public.
- Undertake special assignments such as coordinating court activities, managing provider contracts, monitoring case documentation for legal compliance, and participating in recruitment, training, and supervising psychology/social work interns.
- Collaborate with a team to write, revise, or update policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with the develop and expansion of class curricula and administer psychoeducational tools and assessments to clients.
- Education: Completed a Master's degree from an accredited institution in behavioral science, human services, social work, counseling, psychology, or closely related field of study.
- Experience: 6-months experience with applied case management, clinical work, and community engagement.
- Ability to conduct risk and diagnostic assessment of biopsychosocial conditions
- Experience with crisis intervention and stabilization and case management.
- Knowledge of substance abuse disorder and related issues.
- A strong background in child development, parenting, and developmentally-appropriate, positive child guidance.
- Ability to work with a diverse population including communication with people from diverse cultures, ethnic backgrounds, socio-economic levels, and educational levels.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Ability to handle multiple work priorities, organize work projects and complete them in a timely manner.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Cash option
- CalPERS Retirement and CalPers 457
- Group Term Life/ Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Holidays & Personal Holiday
- Vacation and Sick pay accruals
- Educational Assistance Benefit is based on availability of funding.
- Workers' Compensation, Unemployment Insurance, State Disability Insurance
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB is committed to a diverse workforce and affirmative action, and is an equal opportunity employer. UEC maintains and promotes a policy of non-discrimination and non-harassment on the basis of race, sex, gender, color, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic characteristics, status as a disabled veteran, or disabled veteran of the Vietnam era.
To view the UEC Affirmative Action Program, please contact UEC Human Resources at (909) 537-7589 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm.
As an equal opportunity employer, University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB (UEC) is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access UEC's career website as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling UEC's Human Resources Manager at 909-537-7589.
EEO AA Policy Statement
Employment of Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans
UEC is an EOE - Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans. This position will remain open until filled. This has been designated as a sensitive position. The selected candidate must successfully pass a thorough background investigation to include a criminal history check prior to appointment.