About University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB
(This is not a state position)
University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB ("UEC") supports the university's educational mission by providing quality services that complement the instructional program. The University depends upon UEC to provide services that cannot be supported with state funds. We’re responsible for business enterprises on campus including, but not limited to, dining, bookstore, convenience store, and vending services. We also serve as the grantee for federal, state, and local funding for research and sponsored projects.
Temporary, Exempt, Full Time, Benefited position through June 30, 2024 (Appointment may be renewed annually based upon availability of funds, availability of work and satisfactory job performance).
Salary: $ 10,856 - 11,643.75 per month
Location: San Bernardino, CA
The Family Attachment Interventions Through Healing Solutions (FAITHS) Throughcare Program will recruit, train, and administrate graduate-level interns in salient Social and Behavioral Science fields to provide in-custody and out-of-custody psychotherapeutic interventions to justice-involved individuals and their families.
Exempt. 40 hours per week. Schedule to be arranged, but typically, Monday – Thursday 6:30am-5:00pm though some nights, weekend work may be required. Incumbent must be able to participate in remote or on campus work depending on the directives from the CSUSB campus.
First Review Deadline
This position will remain open until filled.
Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Clinical Strategy and Oversight: Develop, refine, and oversee the clinical/case management strategy, ensuring alignment with FAITHS's overarching goals and high-quality service delivery.
- Collaboration with Executive Leadership: Coordinate with the Executive Director of Operations and Director of Reentry Operations to seamlessly integrate clinical services within the program's operational framework.
- Team Leadership: Provide direction to Clinical Service Supervisors and other staff ensuring quality supervision of Interns.
- Compliance and Standards: Ensure clinical/case management operations adhere to federal, state, and local regulations. Stay updated on legal and ethical standards in mental health.
- Research and Data-Driven Strategy: Champion research initiatives to inform clinical strategies, collaborating with academic institutions and internal teams to execute projects and employ a systemic perspective in service delivery.
- Data Management and Continuous Improvement: Assist with the oversight of a comprehensive data management system, regularly refining clinical processes based on data, feedback, and research insights with the Executive Director of Operations.
- Client Intervention Planning: Collaborate with data management staff to develop, implement, and assess the effectiveness of client-specific interventions.
- Community Stakeholder Coordination: Partner with the Director of Reentry Operations to foster strong relationships with community stakeholders and justice partners, promoting a holistic approach to client care.
- Training, Development, and Professional Partnerships: Oversee staff and intern training, collaborating with universities and community partners to ensure up-to-date skills and knowledge. Stay abreast of the latest research and methodologies.
- Clinical Supervision for Staff: Provide licensure-focused clinical supervision for staff members, enhancing their professional growth.
- Performance Oversight: Conduct performance reviews, and when necessary, initiate corrective action for staff not meeting standards, aligning all actions with organizational policies.
- Publication and Dissemination: Assist the FAITHS team in efforts to share significant research findings, partnering with media teams to highlight FAITHS's contributions.
Other Duties: Address any other related duties or tasks as directed by FAITHS leadership
- Education: PhD or Doctorate degree from an accredited institution in social work, psychology, counseling or clinical psychology, or other closely related field of study.
- Experience: Professionally licensed for a minimum of five (5) years and completed a Certified Supervisor Program valid in the state of California and by the BBS.
- Knowledge of regulatory agency standards
- Knowledge of requirements and current practices and trends
- Experience engaging with and managing of graduate level interns
- Knowledge of substance abuse disorder and related issues.
- Knowledge of the scientific literature on mental health and attachment, and interpersonal attachment-based psychotherapy.
- Ability to work with a diverse population including communication with people from diverse cultures, ethnic backgrounds, socio-economic levels, and educational levels.
- Skilled in working independently and following through on assignments with minimal direction.
- Working knowledge of state and county policies related to incarceration.
- The ability to write clear and concise reports.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Ability to handle multiple work priorities, organize work projects and complete them in a timely manner.
- Strong oral and facilitation skills.
- Experience working within a University setting.
- A strong background in child development, parenting, and developmentally-appropriate, positive child guidance.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Cash option
- CalPERS Retirement and CalPERS 457
- Group Term Life/ Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Holidays & Personal Holiday
- Vacation and Sick pay accruals
- Educational Assistance Benefit is based on availability of funding.
- Workers' Compensation, Unemployment Insurance, State Disability Insurance
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB is committed to a diverse workforce and affirmative action, and is an equal opportunity employer. UEC maintains and promotes a policy of non-discrimination and non-harassment on the basis of race, sex, gender, color, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic characteristics, status as a disabled veteran, or disabled veteran of the Vietnam era.
To view the UEC Affirmative Action Program, please contact UEC Human Resources at (909) 537-7589 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm.
As an equal opportunity employer, University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB (UEC) is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access UEC's career website as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling UEC's Human Resources Manager at 909-537-7589.
EEO AA Policy Statement
Employment of Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans
UEC is an EOE - Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans. This position will remain open until filled. This has been designated as a sensitive position. The selected candidate must successfully pass a thorough background investigation to include a criminal history check prior to appointment.