About University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB
(This is not a state position)
University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB ("UEC") supports the university's educational mission by providing quality services that complement the instructional program. The University depends upon UEC to provide services that cannot be supported with state funds. We’re responsible for business enterprises on campus including, but not limited to, dining, bookstore, convenience store, and vending services. We also serve as the grantee for federal, state, and local funding for research and sponsored projects.
Temporary, full time, “non-exempt”, benefited position through 6/30/2022 (Appointment may be renewed annually based upon availability of funds, availability of work and satisfactory job performance).
Salary: $5,950 - $7650
Location: San Bernardino, CA
The Family Attachment Interventions Through Healing Solutions (FAITHS) Throughcare Program will recruit, train, and administrate Graduate-Level interns in salient Social and Behavioral Science fields to provide in-custody and out-of-custody psychotherapeutic interventions to justice-involved individuals and their families.
40 hours per week. Schedule to be arranged, but typically, Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm though some nights, weekend work may be required.
First Review Deadline
This position will remain open until filled. Applications will be reviewed beginning 10/20/2021.
Under minimal supervision of the Executive Director of Operations, the Administrative Research Analyst will work independently to:
- Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Designs, directs and coordinates all research projects for the purpose of developing, planning, or managing all data collection efforts.
- Selects criteria and performs complex statistical analysis of data, utilizing knowledge of expected outcomes for rehabilitative interventions in order to draw conclusions on the effectiveness and efficiency of treatment within the FAITHS Throughcare Program.
- Assists program managers in developing and evaluating treatment outcomes and milestones for each program and contract agency.
- Develops and analyzes data to assess and forecast the needs of various populations; makes recommendations to management on distribution of contract facilities based on demographics, cost-effectiveness, and outcomes.
- Designs and analyzes surveys to assess client satisfaction with programs and facilities.
- Participates in planning and coordinates the writing of reports, manuals, grants, and other documents as required.
- Provides and explains statistical data.
- Participates in selection and disciplinary procedures.
- Performs difficult analytical studies of organizational structures, systems, procedures, policies and practices; proposes new administrative policies; organization and procedures; as approved, coordinates the implementation of adopted recommendations.
- Analyzes proposed and existing legislation and interprets implications on operations and cost to organization affected; assists in the development of legislative recommendations and other appropriate actions.
- Plans and prepares grant applications and proposals; monitors implemented grants to ensure compliance with all operational and administrative objectives.
- Assists Executive Director of Operations in any administrative area where advice or assistance is required, resolving problems as needed.
- Confers with Executive Director of Operations to coordinate programs and procedures in assigned area of responsibility; may attend and participate in meetings with elected or appointed officials to answer questions on specific statistical or administrative items.
- Prepares written reports and correspondence on a variety of statistical and administrative items.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: A Master's degree from an accredited institution in Psychology or related field.
- Experience: Two (2) years of research and administrative experience, primarily performing analytical duties in the areas of research data analysis, RFP/contracts or grants management, organizational analysis, social and behavioral science research. Applicants with an equivalent combination of education and experience commensurate with the responsibilities of the position may be considered
- Ability to perform complex statistical research analysis, forecasting and data management
- Knowledge of expected outcomes for rehabilitative interventions
- Ability to develop and evaluate treatment outcomes
- Experience with grant applications and proposals and monitoring implemented grants to ensure compliance with all operational and administrative objectives
- Knowledge of the scientific literature on mental health and attachment, and interpersonal attachment-based psychotherapy.
- Interpersonal skills to interact effectively with law enforcement, executive leaders, university faculty, staff, students, and community members/organizations.
- Ability to work with a diverse population including communication with people from diverse cultures, ethnic backgrounds, socio-economic levels, and educational levels.
- Skilled in working independently and following through on assignments with minimal direction.
- Working knowledge of state and county policies related to incarceration.
- The ability to write clear and concise reports.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Ability to handle multiple work priorities, organize work projects and complete them in a timely manner. Strong oral and facilitation skills
- A strong background in child development, parenting, and developmentally-appropriate, positive child guidance.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Cash option
- CalPERS Retirement and CalPers 457
- Group Term Life/ Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Holidays & Personal Holiday
- Vacation and Sick pay accruals
- Educational Assistance Benefit is based on availability of funding.
- Workers' Compensation, Unemployment Insurance, State Disability Insurance
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB is committed to a diverse workforce and affirmative action, and is an equal opportunity employer. UEC maintains and promotes a policy of non-discrimination and non-harassment on the basis of race, sex, gender, color, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic characteristics, status as a disabled veteran, or disabled veteran of the Vietnam era.
To view the UEC Affirmative Action Program, please contact UEC Human Resources at (909) 537-7589 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm.
As an equal opportunity employer, University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB (UEC) is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access UEC's career website as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling UEC's Human Resources Manager at 909-537-7589.
EEO AA Policy Statement
Employment of Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans
UEC is an EOE - Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans. This position will remain open until filled. This has been designated as a sensitive position. The selected candidate must successfully pass a thorough background investigation to include a criminal history check prior to appointment.