Under minimal supervision of the SSD/WAIV Director, the Administrative Support Assistant will work independently to:
• Setting up appointments (when needed) for (SSD-WA-IV)
• Preparing student SSD (WA-IV) files
• Developing marketing and communication materials for SSD and SSD (WA-IV), including working to update and develop marketing material, social media sites for the program.
• Communications, such as answering inquiries from students, answering email communications,
answering telephone communications.
• Reviewing SSD (WA-IV), pre- SSD (WA-IV), and DOR (Department of Rehabilitation) students'
status on a monthly basis
• Assists the SSD (WA-IV) program staff with documenting progress on grant expectations,
• Prepares statistical reports for SSD Director and SSD (WA-IV) program lead, as needed.
• Represents the program by attending SSD (WA-IV)) related to meetings on and off campus
• Performs duties in support of the tracking, budget, and updates of the SSD (WA-IV) DOR grant,
along with supporting the SSD Director and SSD (WA-IV) program lead with keeping up to date
with DOR contractual obligations.
• Monitors, maintains, and supports the SSD WA-IV program's database
• Assist the SSD Administrative Analyst in the implementation and training of software systems
and adjustments (such as AIM) that are used both in SSD and SSD (WA-IV).
• Assists in the development and upkeep of the SSD and SSD (WA-IV) website, including making updates and adjustments as directed.
• Support SSD and SSD (WA-IV) events which include the SSD (WA-IV) Virtual Job Club,
employment fairs and events for SSD WA-IV students, and outreach and tabling for SSD.