About University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB
(This is not a state position)
University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB ("UEC") supports the university's educational mission by providing quality services that complement the instructional program. The University depends upon UEC to provide services that cannot be supported with state funds. We’re responsible for business enterprises on campus including, but not limited to, dining, bookstore, convenience store, and vending services. We also serve as the grantee for federal, state, and local funding for research and sponsored projects.
Temporary, Full Time, Non-Exempt, Benefited position through 6/30/2024 (Appointment may be renewed annually based upon availability of funds, availability of work and satisfactory job performance). 2 positions available.
Salary: $4,181.58-$4,484.91 per month.
Location: San Bernardino. This position will require some work to be performed in the field under a variety of working conditions and in the client’s home or other location.
40 hours per week. Typically Monday – Thursday 6:30am-5:00pm, some weekends and evenings as needed. Incumbent must be able to participate in remote or on campus work depending on the directives from the CSUSB campus.
First Review Deadline
This position will remain open until filled.
Under minimal supervision of the Executive Director of Operations, the Administrative Assistant will work independently to:
- Documentation Handling: Compile, organize, and file essential documents related to the FAITHS program, including reports, correspondence, and other related materials.
- Meeting Coordination: Schedule and prepare for team meetings, ensuring relevant materials and information are disseminated in a timely manner. Document minutes during meetings when necessary.
- Communication Facilitator: Act as a point of contact between departments, streamlining communication and ensuring smooth information flow.
- Support Executive Leadership: Provide administrative support to the Executive Director of Operations and Director of Reentry Operations, including but not limited to, calendar management, event coordination, and document preparation.
- Clinical Collaboration: Assist the Clinical Service Practitioner and Clinical Manager in administrative tasks.
- Program Coordination: Assist in organizing community outreach programs, special events, and public interactions.
- Policy and Compliance Support: Assist in interpreting, ensuring compliance, and maintaining up-to-date knowledge on federal, state, and local regulations and standards relevant to the FAITHS program.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Support in establishing and maintaining effective communication channels with county agencies, public/private mental health providers, and the general public.
- Budgeting Assistance: Assist the Executive Director of Operations in budget preparation, tracking, and related administrative tasks.
- Miscellaneous Duties: Handle any other administrative duties as required or assigned by the FAITHS leadership team to ensure the efficient running of the program.
- Education: Associate’s degree
- Experience: 1-year experience as an administrative assistant or similar role.
- Proficient in MS Office and data management software.
- Strong organizational, multitasking, and time-management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Familiarity with the justice system, community rehabilitation, and mental health regulations is a plus.
- Dedication to the core values and objectives of the FAITHS Throughcare Program.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- Fluent in reading and writing Spanish.
- Experience working with justice-involved individuals and families.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Cash option
- CalPERS Retirement and CalPers 457
- Group Term Life/ Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Holidays & Personal Holiday
- Vacation and Sick pay accruals
- Educational Assistance Benefit is based on availability of funding.
- Workers' Compensation, Unemployment Insurance, State Disability Insurance
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB is committed to a diverse workforce and affirmative action, and is an equal opportunity employer. UEC maintains and promotes a policy of non-discrimination and non-harassment on the basis of race, sex, gender, color, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic characteristics, status as a disabled veteran, or disabled veteran of the Vietnam era.
To view the UEC Affirmative Action Program, please contact UEC Human Resources at (909) 537-7589 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm.
As an equal opportunity employer, University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB (UEC) is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access UEC's career website as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling UEC's Human Resources Manager at 909-537-7589.
EEO AA Policy Statement
Employment of Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans
UEC is an EOE - Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans. This position will remain open until filled. This has been designated as a sensitive position. The selected candidate must successfully pass a thorough background investigation to include a criminal history check prior to appointment.