Research & Recruitment Coordinator/Optimizing Engage (UEC)
Job no: 532940
Work type: Auxiliary
Location: San Bernardino - San Bernardino Campus
Categories: Excluded, Administrative, At-Will, Temporary, Part Time, On-site (work in-person at business location)
About University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB
(This is not a state position)
University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB ("UEC") supports the university's educational mission by providing quality services that complement the instructional program. The University depends upon UEC to provide services that cannot be supported with state funds. We’re responsible for business enterprises on campus including, but not limited to, dining, bookstore, convenience store, and vending services. We also serve as the grantee for federal, state, and local funding for research and sponsored projects.
Temporary, Part Time, non-benefited position through June 2024 (Appointment may be renewed annually based upon availability of funds, availability of work and satisfactory job performance).
Salary: $21.23 per hour.
Location: Granada Hills, California
The clinical research study for which we are hiring a Coordinator examines service engagement among Latinx individuals with recent onset psychosis and their caregivers. This research will evaluate an empirically-supported treatment relative to treatment as usual, and identify treatment mediators of engagement in care in community mental health service settings.
19 hours per week. Schedule to be arranged, but typically, Monday-Friday within the hours of 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Some nights, weekend work may be required.
First Review Deadline
This position will remain open until filled.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating in-person and remote participant recruitment (e.g., identifying and following up on potentially eligible individuals. Facilitating community outreach),
- Participant pre-screening, data collection and management, and assisting with Institutional Review Board submissions and manuscript preparation.
- The Research and Recruitment Coordinator will primarily work within the San Fernando Mental Health Center (primary recruitment site) or remotely when applicable
- Education: Bachelors degree
- Experience: Minimum of one year of experience in clinical research setting
- Additional Qualifications:
- Fluent in Spanish
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team as well as independently E
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate with study PI and research team, clinic providers, and study participants
- Ability to work efficiently and with accuracy; skill in problem-solving and ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB is committed to a diverse workforce and affirmative action, and is an equal opportunity employer. UEC maintains and promotes a policy of non-discrimination and non-harassment on the basis of race, sex, gender, color, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic characteristics, status as a disabled veteran, or disabled veteran of the Vietnam era.
To view the UEC Affirmative Action Program, please contact UEC Human Resources at (909) 537-7589 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm.
As an equal opportunity employer, University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB (UEC) is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access UEC's career website as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling UEC's Human Resources Manager at 909-537-7589.
EEO AA Policy Statement
Employment of Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans
UEC is an EOE - Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans. This position will remain open until filled. This has been designated as a sensitive position. The selected candidate must successfully pass a thorough background investigation to include a criminal history check prior to appointment.
Advertised: Pacific Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend